According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Caprolactam Market was valued at USD 12.6 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 19.27 billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 5.4%. Caprolactam is a cyclic amide or lactam of caproic acid. Nylon 6, which is an extensively used synthetic polymer, is the raw material used in Caprolactam. It is a colorless organic compound that is manufactured using three different sources, such as cyclohexane, phenol, and toluene. Cyclohexane is the most prominent source used for fabricating caprolactam. Its mechanical properties such as being lightweight and high strength make it the best choice of material to produce nylon fiber and resins. Another added benefit in production of caprolactam is that its manufacturing plant requires less technical complexity along with low initial investment in its infrastructure which has encouraged new participants to enter the market.
Key players of this industry are Advansix Inc., Alpek S.A.B. de C.V., BASF SE, Capro Corp, DOMO Caproleuna GmbH, Grupa Azoty, Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited, Highsun Group, KuibyshevAzot PJSC, Fertilizers & Chemicals Travancore Ltd, Juhua Group Corp., Lanxess AG, Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd, Toray Industries, Inc., and UBE Industry Group are investing a lot in research and development to bring in innovations to carve a niche market for themselves and get an advantage over their competitors.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2105
The global caprolactam market is partially consolidated, with the top five players accounting for a significant share of the market. The key players of the caprolactam market are planning on the acquisition of small players in their long-term business strategies.
For better understanding of the study, Reports and Data have segmented the caprolactam market based on application, end-use, and region:
Application (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026):
- Nylon 6 Fibers
- Nylon 6 Resins
End-Use (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026):
- Textile yarn
- Industrial yarn
- Engineering Plastics
- Carpet fibers & staple fibers
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Browse Full Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/caprolactam-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The caprolactam market is growing at a CAGR of 5.6% in Asia-Pacific, followed by Europe & North America, with 5.3% and 5.1% CAGR, respectively.
- Currently, Asia-Pacific dominates the market for caprolactam, followed by Europe and then North-America. Moreover, because of the growing industries in countries like India and China, Asia-Pacific is expected to keep registering the highest CAGR and dominate the market until 2026.
- Technological innovations are being aimed at improving the manufacturing process of caprolactam to reduce the production of ammonium sulfate because of its is hazardous effects on the environment. It is expected to have a positive impact on product demand. An increase in demand for engineering plastics and films in manufacturing of various automotive parts that include engine covers, gears, and bearings owing to their resistance to oils and greases is also expected to help the growth of this market.
- The caprolactam market is witnessing a positive effect on product demand. An increase in demand for engineering plastics and films in the manufacturing of various automotive parts that include engine covers, gears, and bearings owing to their resistance to oils and greases is also expected to help the growth of this market.
- Asia-Pacific regional segment of the caprolactam market is expected to hold the highest market share during 2019-2026. Moreover, Asia-Pacific is predicted to maintain the highest CAGR in the forecast period because of the growth of various industries in the region.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Rapid Urbanization
3.2. Higher per capita income
Chapter 4. Caprolactam Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Caprolactam Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Caprolactam Market Value Chain Analysis, 2016-2026
4.3. Regulatory framework
4.4. Caprolactam Market Impact Analysis
4.4.1. Market driver analysis
188.8.131.52. Need for Lightweight Automotive Vehicles
184.108.40.206. Growth of Films and Coatings Applications
220.127.116.11. Growth of Emerging Economies
4.4.2. Market restraint analysis
18.104.22.168. Moisture Absorption Resulting in Degradation of Properties
4.5. Key opportunities prioritized
4.6. Caprolactam Pricing Analysis
4.7. Industry analysis
4.8. Caprolactam PESTEL Analysis
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2105
Thank you for reading our report. To receive further information on the report or to enquire about its customization, please get in touch with us and get your report tailored according to your needs.
Browse More Reports-
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370