The Global Carrier Screening Market will be worth USD 6.13 billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The market is positively affected by a few key parameters. The main biotechnological companies are trying to introduce and emphasise on a wide variety of affordable and technologically advanced screening test kits along with the solutions in order to keep a tab on the growing emergence of genetic disorders.
Our team has leveraged analytical tools like Porter’s Five Forces Analysis and SWOT Analysis to discern vital information about the leading market regions’ competitive scenario. Additionally, the report explains the latest global economic landscape scenario with respect to the currently unfolding COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has significantly affected millions of lives and markets worldwide. Besides, it has led to massive disruptions in this particular business sphere. The report encompasses the effects of the pandemic on the Carrier Screening market.
Request a sample of the Global Carrier Screening Market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/235
Key Highlights From The Report.
- In November 2019, Asuragen, a molecular diagnostics company based out of the U.S. launched the AmplideX® PCR/CE SMN1/2 Plus Kit. The technology helps in the early detection of variants associated with SMN1 gene duplication events as well as quantify numbers related to SMN1 and SMN2. By providing results from a single PCR reaction, the technology helps to increase efficiency by reducing time and effort.
- The growth across the carrier screening bifurcation is estimated to continue to contribute to the growth of the market until 2030 due to the fact that, with this approach, tests for multiple genetic diseases can be carried out at once. The dominance of the market segment is also because of the heavy utilization of the next-generation sequencing (NGS) technique for genetic disease screening.
- In terms of revenue, North America held the largest market share in 2019 which can be attributed to the increasing number of tests conducted in order to analyze whether an individual is carrying the gene for an inherited disease. The major competitors across the globe are emphasising on the development of healthcare infrastructure. Over the coming years, Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR of 18.4% throughout the forecasted period as people in India, China, and Australia are becoming aware of genetic diseases and screening tests.
- Key participants MedGenome Inc., Luminex Corporation, Illumina Inc., Otogenetics Corporation, Myriad Genetics Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Natera Inc., Gene By Gene Ltd., Corporation of America Holdings, and Mount Sinai Genomics Inc., among others.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global Carrier Screening Market on the technology, end-user, medical condition, and region:
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- DNA Sequencing
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
- End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Reference Laboratories
- Physician Offices and Clinics
- Medical Condition Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Pulmonary Conditions
- Hematological Conditions
- Neurological Conditions
The most prominent geographical segments covered in the report include:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The latest research endows readers with an extensive database of the worldwide Carrier Screening business sector and anticipates massive growth of the Carrier Screening market in the upcoming years. The report focuses on pivotal factors like the latest market trends, sales volume, revenue forecast, market size, and regional concentration. It helps the readers determine the overall market shares held by distributors and traders engaged in this market through the supply chain. In addition, the report undertakes a comprehensive study of the market using advanced analytical methods, such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/235
Objectives of the Global Carrier Screening Market Study:
- An in-depth study of the evolving market sectors and the growth & penetration status of the global Carrier Screening market
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis to highlight the major opportunities and challenges
- Strategic recommendations to help readers formulate lucrative business strategies
- Identification of the emerging players and their tactical approaches to expand market presence
- An extensive study of the product portfolios of the major market players and their regional presence
- A closer look at the strategic initiatives undertaken by the leading companies across this industry, including mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, and joint ventures
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Carrier Screening Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Carrier Screening Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Growing emphasis on the early detection of diseases and its prevention
126.96.36.199. Rising number of application areas of screening tests in genetic disorder
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Ethical and social implications surrounding carrier screening
184.108.40.206. Heavy costs and reimbursement issues of carrier testing
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Carrier Screening Market By Technology Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million)
5.1. Technology Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. DNA Sequencing
5.1.2. Polymerase Chain Reaction
Chapter 6. Carrier Screening Market By End User Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million)
6.1. End User Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
6.1.2. Reference Laboratories
6.1.3. Physician Offices and Clinics
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/carrier-screening-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please connect with us. Our team will make sure your report is designed as per your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Chromatography Resins Market By Type, By Technology, By Application, Forecasts to 2027
3D Printing Metal Market By Form, By Metal Type, By Technology, By Industry Vertical, Forecasts to 2027
Research Antibodies Market By Market By Product, By Antibody Type (Monoclonal, Polyclonal), By Technology, By Application, By End-Users (Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Firms, Academic & Research Institutes, Contract Research Organizations), Forecasts to 2027
Depression Treatment Market By Drug Type (Antidepressants, Antipsychotics) By Application (Major Depressive Disorder (MDD), Bipolar Disorder), By End-User (Hospitals, NGOs, Mental Health Centers), By Distribution Channel, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Jet Lag Therapy Market By Product (Prescription Drugs, Melatonin, Herbal & Natural Products, Medical Devices, Others), By Distribution Channel (Over the Counter, Online), By End User (Business Travelers, Cabin Crew, Athletes, Seasonal Travelers, Others) and By Regions Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]https://loshijosdelamalinche.com/