“Synthetic Graphite Market” report provides strategic supports mentioned by the business specialists with market sources, amount of manufacturing cost structure, raw materials, forecasts, turnover, manufacturing outlays, latest market trends, labor cost, demands and much more. Synthetic Graphite market report covers a comprehensive market structure through the globe with an in-depth study of major dynamics (Drivers, Challenges, Opportunities).
Request a sample copy of the report – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/14099255
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand for Batteries Applications
Synthetic graphite is used as the anode component in lithium-ion batteries. Although lithium is the best-known component of lithium-ion batteries, there is far more graphite than lithium in a battery. Battery anodes require coated spherical graphite at over 99.9% purity.
Battery is one of the few applications, where natural and synthetic graphite compete with each other. The battery manufacturers are shifting their focus toward natural graphite over synthetic graphite, in order to bring down the production costs.
The features of graphite, such as high surface area and layered crystal structure, make it suitable for use as an anode material into which the lithium ions are intercalated. Certain battery technologies require graphite to be almost 100% pure.
The growth in the sales of electronics and electric cars is expected to drive the sales of lithium-ion batteries, which, in turn, is expected to drive the consumption of synthetic graphite in the coming years.
China to Dominate the Market in the Asia-Pacific Region
China continues to dominate synthetic graphite production and demand. Almost all stages of the lithium-ion battery manufacturing chain are focused on China, and China is by far the largest and most rapidly growing market for lithium-ion batteries, which has paved the way for the market growth of synthetic graphite.
The major application of synthetic graphite is in electrodes in the steel making industry. China holds the largest share in terms of consumption and production capacity of graphite electrodes in the global scenario.
China has produced nearly 520 thousand metric ton of graphite electrode, of which, nearly 62% was utilized for domestic consumption purposes.
On a brighter note, the capacity of electric arc furnaces has been increasing in recent times with an estimated increase of nearly 70 million metric ton in capacity in the beginning of 2019.
The government of China is also focusing on developing eco-friendly means of producing steel and it has lately announced its target to produce 20% of the country’s steel through electric arc furnace, by 2020. This marks a growth of the electric arc furnace capacity by three times, as compared to that of 2017.
The growing production of motor vehicles, along with the expanding residential construction industry, is expected to support the domestic demand for non-ferrous alloys and iron and steel, which will be a positive factor for the growth of the synthetic graphite demand in the coming years.
Key Manufacturers Like
Scope of the Report:
Synthetic Graphite market report focuses on the latest trends in the global and regional spaces on all the significant components, including the capacity, cost, price, technology, supplies, production, profit, and competition. Moreover, the old data and present development of the Synthetic Graphite market have been given in the scope of the report. The latest trends, product portfolio, demographics, geographical segmentation, and regulatory framework of the Synthetic Graphite market have also been involved in the study.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
Inquire Or Share Your Questions If Any Before The Purchasing This Report – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14099255
Key Questions Answered in Market Report: –
- What will the market growth rate, Overview and Analysis by Type of Synthetic Graphite market in 2023?
- What are the key factors driving, Analysis by Applications and Countries Synthetic Graphite market?
- What are Dynamics, This Overview Includes Analysis of Scope, and price analysis of top Vendors Profiles of Synthetic Graphite ?
- Who are Opportunities, Risk and Driving Force of Synthetic Graphite market? Knows Upstream Raw Materials Sourcing and Downstream Buyers
- Who are the opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in Synthetic Graphite space? Business Overview by Type, Applications, Gross Margin and Market Share
- What are the Synthetic Graphite market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Market?
Lastly, the Global Synthetic Graphite Market Research covers a complete market structure across the world with a comprehensive analysis of major key factors. This report provides planned orientations referred by the industry experts.
Purchase This Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/14099255
Study objectives of Synthetic Graphite Market Report:
- To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with the Synthetic Graphite market forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the Synthetic Graphite market
- To provide insights into factors influencing and affecting market growth
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments based on material, type, design, and end user
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and key countries
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market shares, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To provide economic factors, technology and Synthetic Graphite market trends that influence the global Synthetic Graphite market
Detailed TOC of Synthetic Graphite Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Electric Vehicles
4.1.2 High Purity Levels of Synthetic Graphite
4.1.3 Other Drivers
4.2.1 High Costs Compared to Natural Graphite
4.2.2 Stringent Environmental Regulations
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Raw Material Analysis
4.6 Regulatory Policy Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.2 Parts and Components
5.1.5 Other Applications
126.96.36.199 South Korea
188.8.131.52 ASEAN Countries
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
5.2.3 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 Rest of North America
5.2.4 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
5.2.5 Middle East & Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Asbury Carbons
6.4.2 BTR New Energy Material Ltd
6.4.3 Shanshan Technology
6.4.4 Shenzhen Sinuo Industrial Development Co. Ltd
6.4.5 Hitachi Chemical Co. Ltd
6.4.6 Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
6.4.7 Imerys Graphite & Carbo
6.4.8 Lianyungang Jinli Carbon Co. Ltd
6.4.10 Qingdao Kropfmuehl Graphite Co. Ltd
6.4.11 Shamokin Carbons
6.4.12 Showa Denko KK
6.4.13 Jiangxi Zichen Technology Co. Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Growing Popularity of Graphene
7.2 Other Opportunities
Purchase This Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) –https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/14099255
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]https://loshijosdelamalinche.com/