The global Integrated Pest Management (IPM) market is forecast to reach USD 188.58 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The interest in food has been increasing globally because of the expanding populace. This is required to encourage an expansion in horticultural yield, subsequently expanding the utilization of IPM strategies. In the course of recent years, the utilization of grains has been moderately high when contrasted with its generation, which, thus, has brought about a nourishment shortage. This has expanded weight on agriculturists to create more respect take care of expanded demand.
It has been observed that biotic factors, for example, pests like rodents, creepy crawlies, microscopic organisms, and growths and abiotic factors, for example, high dampness and high temperature, taint around 33% of the aggregate nourishment grains created over the globe. This drives the interest for IPM as it helps in controlling the reproducing and development of pests by utilizing diverse semi chemicals. The expanded utilization of IPM pheromones in storage facilities can be considered as one of the central points that will positively affect the market’s development in the coming years. Integrated pest management pheromones keep the adulteration of the store away nourishment grains, animal feed, and other stored items from organic, physical, and chemical control instruments. Moreover, pheromone traps are likewise used to find pests in factories and stockrooms.
Request Free Sample: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3479
The Covid-19 Impact
The COVID-19 pandemic is having a significant impact on the chemicals & materials industry. Demand for chemicals is suffering severe shocks across various end-use markets, worldwide supply chains are upset, and the competitive order of manufacturers/producers has witnessed a change. The shortage of demand has fast-tracked the global chemical sector into an oversupply situation. Lack of free movement of the labor force required for the application of pesticides in the agricultural fields is lacking, thereby hindering the growth of the market in the COVID-19 pandemic. The current situation of coronavirus has disrupted the manufacture of agrochemicals due to a lack of raw materials. Moreover, the pandemic will have a trickling effect on food productivity and yield in crops. This will affect the agrarian economy, especially during this time when the demand is high. Governments across the globe are trying to ease restrictions in the industry to reduce the concerns regarding food security. Movement restrictions appear to be a direct and immediate effect, and once the compulsory social distancing ends, it is expected things would get back to normal conditions.
Key participants include BASF SE, IPM Pest Control, MB Integrated Pest Control, SGS SA, Advanced Integrated Pest Management, Ecolab, Inc., Bayer CropScience LP, Integrated Pest Management Solution (IPMS India), IPM Technologies Pty Ltd., and Pheromone Chemicals, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Invertebrates include household incest, such as flies, cockroaches, ants, and caterpillars. They harm the crops, which infects human health and the environment. Changes in climate and the rise in global warming are leading to growth in the number of invertebrates. They held the largest market share in the year 2019.
- The growing importance of horticulture among agriculturalists is a primary driving factor of the integrated pest management market. The usage of IPM pheromones helps in the protection of vegetables and fruits that are famed in a controlled environment. Pheromones are sold along with other products to help in marketing and cross-sales.
- North America dominated the market in 2019 and is likely to grow at a rate of 6.8% in the forecast period. The market dominance of the region is owing to the presence of leading market players in the region. Also, there is an increased usage of pest management in the United States for the protection of cereal crops.
- The mechanical and physical control method kills or blocks the pest directly and make the environment unstable for them. The method involves traps, fences, screens, barriers, and nets to hinder the entrance of pests. For weeds, it uses mulch agricultural films.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Integrated Pest Management market on the basis of the pest type, control method, application, and region:
Pest Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/integrated-pest-management-ipm-market
Control Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Chemical control
- Biological control
- Cultural control
- Mechanical & physical control
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Ask For Discount: https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3479
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]https://loshijosdelamalinche.com/