The rise in chronic diseases like cancer, an increase in infectious diseases, and an increase in R&D is boosting the market for nucleic acid testing.
Market Size – USD 2.30 Billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 7.17%, Market Trends –Advancements in technology in testing methods.
The Global Nucleic Acid Testing Market is forecast to reach USD 4.10 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data.
The growth of the market is promoted due to factors like, a rise in the demand for advanced measures of diagnosis and increased rate of occurrence of a genetic disorder and chronic conditions like cancer. There has been a rise in the rate of prevalence of infectious diseases, which is another factor promoting the market. The reason for the growth of the market with an increase in occurrences of contagious diseases is because of its applicability in the early identification of viral RNAs and DNAs in the blood sample.
The rate of occurrence of infectious diseases remains high in spite of the presence of different diagnostic tools. More than one billion people suffered from various contagious diseases across the globe, in the year 2012. Effective management of infectious diseases largely depends on effective identification of infecting agent. It is with the help of nucleic acid testing, precise detection of the infecting agent can be identified. Such applicability of nucleic acid testing is one of the major driving factors for the market. Governments are increasing their investment in research and development in areas like genetic engineering and infectious diseases, which is another factor promoting the market.
North America dominates the market owing to the quick acceptance of advanced technologies and increased occurences of healthcare conditions like cancer. Huge investment in R&D and mergers are also fueling market growth.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1429
The Nucleic Acid Testing market report offers key insights into market scope along with emerging growth opportunities over the forecast period. The report also provides information about the competitive landscape of the global Nucleic Acid Testing market. The global Nucleic Acid Testing market is fragmented due to presence of numerous key players on a global and regional scale. Key players are focused on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and research and development activities to expand their product portfolio and gain a robust footing in the market.
Key companies operating in the Nucleic Acid Testing Market and profiled in the report are:
Applied Gene Technologies, Abbott, Affymetrix, Becton Dickinson, Illumina, Inc., Bio-Rad, Diadexus, Elitech Group, Exact Sciences, Kreatech/Leica, Perkin Elmer/Caliper, Siemens Healthineers and Dickinson and Company, among
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1429
The report provides a significant assessment of the recent market trends, revenues, segments, and key regions across the globe. The regional analysis covers major geographical regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report analyzes key regions for production and consumption patterns, import/export, market share, revenue contribution, growth rate, and supply and demand ratio for the forecast period 2021-2027. It also discusses the impact of government regulations, macro- and micro-economic factors, and economic growth of the region on overall market growth.
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Ligase Chain Reaction
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Transcription-mediated Amplification (TMA)
- Whole Genome Sequencing
Technique Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Probe amplification systems
- Target amplification systems
- Signal amplification
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Infectious Diseases
- Viral detection & load
- Viral & bacterial genotyping
- Bacterial tests
- Genetic and Mitochondrial Disorders
- Genetic testing
- Disease predisposition
- Chromosomal aberrations
- Cervical cancer screening
- Breast Cancer
- Forensic testing
- Paternity Testing/HLA Typing
- Personalized Medicine
End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Government regulated Clinical Laboratories
- Academic and research Institutions Dermatology
- R&D Centers
Regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nucleic-acid-testing-market
Key Questions Answered by the Report:
- What are the key growth driving and restraining factors of the Nucleic Acid Testing market?
- What are key opportunities and growth prospects of the Nucleic Acid Testing industry is expected to witness over the forecast period?
- Who are the prominent players operating in the market? What are the key strategies adopted by these companies?
- Which region is expected to dominate the market growth over the forecast period?
- Which segments are expected to register lucrative growth over the forecast period?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis?
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1429
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report or for requesting customization of the report. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to meet your requirements.
Explore our related report from different Publications: