The global Polyether Ether Ketone (PEEK) Market is estimated to reach USD 1.16 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. PEEK (Polyetheretherketone) is a high-performance manufacturing, semi-crystalline thermoplastic. This hard opaque (grey) substance offers a unique mixture of immunity to chemicals, mechanical characteristics, exhaust, fatigue and as well as exceptionally high-temperature resistance, up to 480°F (260°C). The polymer refers to polyketone family of polymers (PEEK, PEK, PEKK, PEEKK, and PEKEKK), PEEK is the most extensively used and is produced in large scale amongst them.
Growing demand for high-performance plastics as a replacement to metals in automotive due to the increasing need for high performance and low weight materials is anticipated to drive the market. The stringent environmental administrative structure in advanced markets of Europe and the U.S has pushed the automotive business associates to use alternatives which help reduce fuel consumption by improving overall fuel efficiency. Such regional inclinations are expected to impact global volumes over the forecast period positively.
Polyether Ether Ketone (PEEK) Market Size – USD 0.68 Billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 6.9%, Market Trends –The rising concern for fuel efficiency globally is fuelling the market growth.
Several performance features of PEEK, including excellent strength and heat resistance, are anticipated to drive product preference in end-use industries. Despite the polymer being expensive, the market value of the material is increasing as it offers properties such as lightweight, toughness, and able to endure longer in severe environments.
Request A Free Sample : https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1549
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Due to its persuasive crystalline composition, it is intrinsically opaque grey in color.
- The material is used widely for its high durability, hardness, and rigidity to high temperature
- PEEK can be 3D printed in temperatures between 370 to 450 degrees.
- Due to its unique features, 3D printing PEEK supports the development of nearly any complex pattern geometry, which cannot be produced using other technologies.
- For 3D printing with PEEK filaments, FDM (Fused deposition modeling) or FFF (fused filament fabrication) methods are used.
- It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period.
- Carbon-filled PEEK is favored more for such pharmaceutical uses.
- The market in Europe region is anticipated to grow at a rate of 7.0% during the forecast period.
- Celanese Corporation signed an acquisition contract with SO.F.TER Group (Italy) one of the world’s largest thermoplastic compounder manufacturers, in October 2016.
- Key participants include SABIC, Schulman, Inc., Solvay, Caledonian Ferguson & Timpson Ltd, Aetna Plastics Corp., CBC Co. Ltd, Celanese Corporation, Evonik Industries AG, Parkway Products, LLC., J.K. Overseas, Jilin Province Zhongyan Polymer Materials Co., Ltd., Polyone, Quadrant AG, RTP Company, Victrex plc and ZYEX Ltd
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/polyether-ether-ketone-peek-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global Polyether Ether Ketone (PEEK) Market on the basis of Product, Technology, Application, and region:
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Carbon Filled
- Glass Filled
Technology Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- 3D Printing
- Injection Molding
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Oil & Gas
Thank you for reading our report. For further information or queries regarding the report or its customization, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure you receive a report well-suited to your needs.
We are a boutique market intelligence and strategic consulting firm dedicated to make an meaningful impact on businesses across the globe. Our stellar estimation and forecasting models have earned recognition across majority of the business forum across the globe. Our services are arrayed over diverse sectors and industries looking to expand in alternative regions and products.