The global Tomosynthesis market was valued at USD 1.55 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 3.70 billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 11.4%. Tomosynthesis is an advanced type of imaging or x-ray technique that is majorly used in the detection of early signs and symptoms of breast cancer in women. Tomosynthesis, also termed as 3D mammography, is an advanced mammography technique that gives 3D images of breast of the patient. Tomosynthesis provides a much better version of breast images as it can be used for dense breast tissue and can detect even a small lesion of the breast. The early detection of breast cancer incidences and elimination of patient discomfort due to breast compression makes the tomosynthesis technique efficient and widely accepted than the traditional mammography.
The increasing vulnerability of women to breast carcinoma in all the economic classes, along with the awareness drives and screenings conducted in favor of women, have propelled the demand side of the tomosynthesis or 3D mammography market. The extensive and exhaustive research environment acts as an impetus to the market, which has aided in evolving more accurate and minimally invasive methods for the early diagnosis of breast cancer.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2373
The companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include
Hologic Inc., Siemens Healthineers, Fujifilm Corporation, GE Healthcare, Planmeca, iCAD and Dexela Ltd.
The report offers complete portfolios of the key companies operating in the market including production capacity, revenue share and size, gross margin, sales revenue and margin, business expansion plans, technological advancements, product portfolio, global market position, and financial standing. The report also discusses in detail the recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, product launches and brand promotions, partnerships, collaborations, agreements, and corporate and government deals.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the tomosynthesis market on the basis of product, component, application, end use and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- 2D and 3D combination System
- Standalone 3D system
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Display system
- Face Shield
- Paddle System
- Tube Head
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Chest Imaging
- Detection of Pulmonary Nodules
- Evaluation of Interstitial Lung Disease
- Detection of Subtle Pneumothoraces
- Evaluation of Fractures
- Detection of Coronary Artery and Aortic Calcification
- Visualization and Scoring of Cystic Fibrosis
- Evaluation of Erosions in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Head and Neck Imaging
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Diagnostic Centers
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2373
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Various government organization and research institutes are engaged in clinical trials of the tomosynthesis to evaluate the efficiency of the device in case of early diagnosis of breast cancer. For instance, Cancer Prevention and Research Institute, Italy is engaged in study of the Innovation in Mammography: Tomosynthesis Pathways (IMPETO)
- Favorable reimbursement policy such as, Medicare and other private insurer reimburse the women undergoing digital breast tomosynthesis is expected to fuel the market growth of the tomosynthesis in breast imaging application area
- Various industry players are focusing on expanding the product portfolio in the field. For instance, FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc., one of the leading provider of diagnostic imaging and medical informatics solutions, in July 2019 launched its tomosynthesis Biopsy option for the ASPIRE Cristalle mammography system
- Various key players are focused in developing the advanced technologies in tomosynthesis. For instance, Siemens Healthineers received FDA approval for its latest mammography machine, the Mammomat Revelation a mammography platform with the new InSpect integrated specimen imaging tool and the new HD Breast Biopsy solution for one-click targeting of suspicious areas
- During 2019-2026, tomosynthesis market is expected to register a CAGR of 12.0% in Asia Pacific; followed by North America and Europe, with 11.7% and 11.3% CAGR, respectively. High prevalence of breast cancer and related diseases across the globe is the major factor driving the market during the forecast period across all regions.
Key Advantages of the Tomosynthesis Market Report:
- Detailed analysis of changing dynamics of the global Tomosynthesis market
- Valuable insights on key market growth driving trends and monetary competence over the forecast period
- SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis for each key market player to offer competitive advantage to readers and investors
- Comprehensive assessment of competitive landscape and regional analysis
- Assessment of key factors driving and restraining market growth
- Analysis of threats, limitations, growth prospects, opportunities, and barriers in the market
- Strategic recommendations to key market players and new entrants to assist them in gaining a robust footing in the market
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2373
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available according to the requirement of the clients. For further query or information regarding this report, please get in touch with us and team will ensure your doubts are cleared.
Explore our related report from different Publications: